Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time is money? Masquerade....

Many people said that time is money, but can we buy time with money?
There anre many people have time but no money, but there are also have many people have time but no money. Should these poeple exchange what their got for another opportinities?I rether choose don't sleep and exchange it for doing more thing. In economy term it called oppertunitity cost. There are only 24 hours a day.Many people will think of skipping class is a bad attitude, but who knows what I'm doing in the time? Maybe there will have sometimes will play on games and rest,but this is a way to release stress and relax.

In quotation, "Resting is preparing for the thousand miles journey"

I never trust friendship will never broke. But i trust friendship will last longer. Whenever you go, friendship will follow yuo to everywhere. There are something that you don't know and you will go to find it out.This is called curiousity. But if there is something you don't want to know and people let you know, that one called noisy. Recently very annoying. Need find someone to chat.But now no true friends can trust. Many of them are using fake heart to facing with you incluce myself. Not many of them can really understand me. Everyone is playing on a Masquerade. The mask will only reveal when you know him/her for a period of time.
Include myself, I'm wearing a mask to facing everyone, even called it a wolf that wearing a sheepskin. Not easily reveal on people.

Syntom of I'm wearing a mask:
-Talking nonsense
-Talking loud
-Annoying
-Tell you I'm pretending
-Saying rude word
-Asking what I know

Maybe i can't call it wearing mask, it is another face of mine. But who knows my real attitude?
Actually there have two of them.
And do you know what is "heavy color light friends"?
This quotation is translate directly from Chinese.
Many of my friends is this type of people.
They only focus on their bloved and ignore you.
But as in the song I posted on the blog 一个像夏天,一个像秋天,friends is like that.

You may not the one he/she need everytime, but you are the most important when he.she need you.

Actually recently no time to post blog, but one of the crasy housemate called me update my blog. and myself also have many thing to write, so i write the blog.

Did people interest in what you post in the blog? Is it easy to attract people to look at your blog?
Or it will reveal your daily life if people look at your blog?
Or even many people write lie on the blog to cheat people look at it?
This is really complicate to understand.....

1 comment: